- Reveal CAST ordered as a service
Sapotech is about to deliver its Reveal CAST solution for monitoring of steel slab surface quality to a major steel mill in Scandinavia, for the first time as a service. We introduced this service concept in April 2014 as an option to the traditional purchasing model and we are extremely proud to see this true innovation now coming into implementation during the upcoming weeks.
There are clear benefits in favor of such a decision:
- No need to invest in hardware nor software
- No hidden costs as all maintenance is included in the package
- Service can be terminated in case of not paying back
- After service period, product can optionally be purchased at residual value
- Service provider is committed to long term partnership and continuous improvement
- Payback is immediate or – as says CEO Saku Kaukonen “It’s a negative payback time for our service customers: they will collect the value before they even had the time to pay their first service fee”… He cannot be so right!!
- Success at METEC 2015!
As the METEC trade fair closed its doors this June 20th, Sapotech could not agree more with Messe Düsseldorf Managing Director Joachim Schäfer’s statement that “The ‘Bright World of Metals’ shines brighter than ever. The atmosphere in the fair halls was excellent every day. The trade visitors really appreciated that complete machines and systems are presented here in Düsseldorf. Accordingly, the sales talks run extremely positive.”
It has been a great opportunity to accelerate Sapotech’s contacts with our key customers and generate new business. Sapotech’s Rapid Proof-of-Concept – a couple of days Reveal test imaging campaign at customer sites – was launched worldwide and is going to keep us rather busy for the rest of 2015.