We are searching for a software developer to be part of our core product development team.
To be a suitable candidate, you need to understand how to do coding and beyond that; to integrate it to our software products. For this, you need to have strong analytical skills, learn fast and you should produce versatile software solutions that work together seamlessly with our hardware solutions.
- Native Finnish and excellent English (oral and writing), excellent communications
- BSC or MSC in computer science or applied mathematics or electrical engineering
- Excellent engineering skills – problem solving, pragmatic approach, broad system view and a special attention for details
- Team player but you can also work independently: you commit and drive the projects assigned to you, with minimal management
- Environment: Java8+ (C#/C++/C, shell scripting), Eclipse, JIRA, Confluence
- Frameworks: Spring, JAX(WS/RS), Apache, Spark, TomEE, EJB, JPA
- Databases: MariaDB, MySql, MongoDB, MSSql
Things you might be interested in:
- Mathematical signal processing and analytics
- Programmatic image and video processing (Matlab, OpenCV, GPU processing etc.)
- Industrial integration: Modbus, Profibus, OPC, etc..
We offer you:
- A position in the core development team of groundbreaking products and technologies
- Working with the latest innovations of industrial internet and machine vision
- Opportunity to be a part of our international growth
- Competitive pay
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will be filled as soon as we find the suitable candidate.